SPECIAL CONTEST RULES: FALL BRAWL MILITARY MONDAY
The Rock Station 94.3 KILOs “Military Monday”
OFFICIAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE
Description of Promotion/Participation.
- The Rock Station 94.3 KILO “Drive In Autosound” may be referred to “The Sponsors” from this point forward.
- Dates of Promotion: The Promotion begins on 10/1/18 and ends on 10/29/18.
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary
- 94.3 KILO will promote the event through live liner reads, recorded promos and social media pages.
- KILO will feature a specific Five Finger Death Punch Fall Brawl Military Monday song and the hour(s) its going to play each Monday. (10.1-10.8-10.15-10.22-10.29)
- Final determination of winner(s): (1) One
- Military must listen for the designated song during the designated hour and call into 633-5456 or 800-726-5456 when it plays
- Call 9 will win the tickets
- Eligibility and Limitations. All winners of KILO Radio contest must show valid military ID when picking up the tickets, be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Winner must provide KILO with his or her social security number, complete a W-9 form if prize is over $600, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against KILO, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded. Employees of The Sponsors, the Promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
Entry: To win, listeners must call in during the designed time and be caller 9.
Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant The Sponsors and its promotional partners exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Promotions and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that The Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Promotion to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against The Sponsors, their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the sponsors.
Rules. Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the sponsors, and may be enacted without notice at any time during the promotion dates.
If winner is unable to meet the above criteria stated in rules 6-9, then he or she will become ineligible to qualify or win the grand prize and a runner-up will be selected.
The winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days.
11. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal/state/local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility. Insurance coverage, registration and title transfer fee are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
12.The Rock Station 94.3 KILO will not be responsible for prizes not delivered by participating clients as a result of “going out of business” or any other reason.
13. Decisions. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule or provided false information. If the conduct or outcome of the promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical or technical errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, or any event beyond the control of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to terminate this promotion or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final.
14. Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign The Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available 24/7 on WWW.KILO943.COM, and during normal business hours at The Sponsors locations and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to The Rock Station 94.3 KILO, 1805 E. Cheyenne Rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80905.
WINNER UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL APPLICABLE TAXES INCURRED ON PRIZES RECEIVED.