Contest Rules: Summertainment
Rock Station 94.3 KILOs “Summertainment”
OFFICIAL RULES AND LIABILITY RELEASE
- The Rock Station 94.3 KILO (“KILO”) Western Mining & Industry Museum(“Sponsors”), Bronco Billys Hotel & Casino (“Sponsors”) Pikes Peak International Race Way (“The Sponsors”)
- Dates of Promotion: The Promotion will begins on 7/ 1/19 and ends on 7/ 5 / 19.
- How to Enter: No Purchase Necessary
- 94.3 KILO will promote the event through live liner reads, recorded promos and social media pages.
- KILO will drive listeners to the Summertainment post @ KILO943.com to get qualified.
- Final determination of winner(s): One (1) winner
- Friday Morning, July 5th on the KILO Morning Show, Ross Ford will pick a random winner from the list of pre signed up qualifiers.
- Prize(s): The prizes that will be awarded are: Diner for Two (2) at Baja Billys Cantina and a One (1) Night Stay at Bronco Billy’s Hotel, Four (4) Pack of passes to the Western Museum of Mining & Industry and a Four (4) Pack of tickets and camping pass to Pikes Peak International Race Way’s Truck It Fest.
- Eligibility and Limitations. All winners of KILO Radio contest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older. Winner must provide KILO with his or her social security number, a valid photo ID, complete a W-9 form if prize is over $600, and must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Release and Waiver from all liability against KILO, its sponsors, employees and affiliated companies for any injury or loss which may occur from the contestant’s participation in the contest or from use of any prize which is awarded.
- Employees of KILO or any of its subsidiaries, The Sponsors or any other of the the Promotion’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Entry Forms. Entries must be handwritten (except on-air or website entries). No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms are permitted.
- Publicity; Privacy. By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant KILO and The Sponsors and its promotional partners exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other Promotions and waive any claims to royalty, right or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree that KILO and The Sponsors may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Promotion to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- If winner is unable to meet the above criteria stated in rules 6-9, then he or she will become ineligible to win the “Summertainment” and a runner-up will be selected.
- The winner will forfeit all prizes not claimed within thirty (30) days.
- Release. By participating, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against KILO, Sponsors, their employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the promotion, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the sponsors.
- Rules. Additions or deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of the sponsors, and may be enacted without notice at any time during the promotion dates.
- Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the sponsors, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. All federal/state/local taxes are winner’s sole responsibility. Insurance coverage, registration and title transfer fee are also the winner’s sole responsibility. Winners must provide the sponsors with valid identification and a valid social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- The Rock Station 94.3 KILO will not be responsible for prizes not delivered by participating clients as a result of “going out of business” or any other reason.
- Decisions. By participating in the promotion, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible, violated any rule or provided false information. If the conduct or outcome of the promotion is affected by human error, any mechanical or technical errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, or any event beyond the control of the sponsors. The sponsors reserves the right to terminate this promotion or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the sponsors deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the sponsors and are final.
- Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign The Sponsor’s release form to claim the prize. No purchase necessary to participate or win. Void where prohibited. The Sponsors disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Promotion. Written copies of these rules are available 24/7 on WWW.KILO943.COM, and during normal business hours at The Sponsors locations and by mail upon written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to The Rock Station 94.3 KILO, 1805 E. Cheyenne Rd. Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80905.
UNDERSTANDS AND AGREES THAT HE OR SHE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL
APPLICABLE TAXES INCURRED ON PRIZES RECEIVED.