Middays 10a – 3p
Monday – Friday
- First album you ever bought? First CD, Justin Bieber My World EP. Go ahead, judge me. First vinyl, Nirvana Nevermind.
- Favorite concert ever? Hands down, The 1975 at 1st Bank Center in Broomfield on December 1, 2019. Might’ve been the best night of my life, not to be dramatic. I got to host the meet and greet for my FAVORITE BAND before the show! What could possibly beat that?
- Last meal you would eat if you were on death row? Any pasta and bread. I love and want all the carbs, alllll the time unfortunately.
- Collects? Currently working on my vinyl and funko pop collections.
- What is one thing you’d never do again? Go through a haunted house. I actually went through my first one ever back in October 2019 at the Haunted Mines here in the Springs. When I was working for our sister station X 103.9, we had an acoustic performance from an alt artist named Barns Courtney. He told me he would hold my hand the whole entire time if I went through with him. When is the next chance I’ll be able to say I went through a haunted house with Barns Courtney and how could I say no to that?! It was horribly terrifying and I almost had a panic attack. That’s a big HELL to the NO for me.
- Dream ride? Honda Civic Type R, if I could drive a manual…. my brain can’t concentrate on that many things at once though so probably not ever happening.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? Definitely 1981 so I could be there for the early Mötley Crüe days *insert heart eye emojis*. Is that sad??
- If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? Maybe a scientist, chemist, or pharmacist? Anything to do with chemistry, my favorite school subject.
- Describe yourself in 9 words. Currently trying to think of something clever for this.