Ox, a name shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Turns out Ox is neither mysterious or intriguing, but it does have a few different meanings. From Dictionary.com ox noun, plural ox·en for 1, 2, ox·es for 3. 1. the adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used chiefly as a draft animal. 2. any member of the bovine family. 3. Informal. a clumsy, stupid fellow. Damn, I supposed I should’ve looked that up before choosing this name. Let’s see what else is out there. From UrbanDictionary.com ox 1....read more
9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Here at the Kilo Studios we often get interesting packages in the mail with all kinds of random stuff. Sometimes we get amazing end of the world condoms! That’s right, end of the world specific condoms! Here is the real question, maybe the end of the world is theoretical and won’t happen on the 21st of December, BUT will happen when you use the condom which has a hole in it and you get a girl pregnant and the world keeps going. But then that begs the question, if the world is ending why the hell do you need condoms? Just raw dog...read more
I am one of those lucky people who have a birthday that falls on a holiday, for me it is Thanksgiving, once every 7 years. This year I am turning 50, and as any 50 year old there are only three things I want. If you feel so inclined to wish me a happy birthday you can drop off packages at Kilo Kontrol during normal business hours. Hate mail can also be sent to the same...read more
Recently the Guinness Book of World Records named Kazuhiro Watanabe as the person with the tallest mohawk. It is impressive, I will give you that. But not everyone wants a large mohawk, sometimes a large mohawk is uncomfortable. My mohawk, although smaller than Watanabe’s, is still average. Average is good enough, right?...read more