Sunday Night 6p – 12a
1. First album you ever bought?
Technically a gift to me, but The Offspring, “Smash,” on tape. I wore out the part with “Self-Esteem” circa middle school. Still one of my all-times.
2. Favorite concert ever?
Metallica, Summer Sanitarium 2004, featuring freakin Mudvayne and the Deftones and Linkin Park! Also Limp Bizkit was there.
3. Last meal you would eat if you were on death row?
An all-you-can-eat buffet that I’d never stop eating. CHECKMATE, CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM.
Vinyl and books, and, after moving them to a new apartment, back problems.
5. What is one thing you’d never do again?
Chew tobacco. It’s like having a cigarette but wet. Hard pass.
6. Dream ride?
’67 cherry red GTO Judge, or any yacht north of $500m.
7. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
1995 and make STUPID bank investing in Google and Marvel.
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing?
“And would you like to make that a combo today?”
9. Describe yourself in 9 words?
“I shouldn’t do that, but I’m going to anyway.”