Ox, a name shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Turns out Ox is neither mysterious or intriguing, but it does have a few different meanings.
noun, plural ox·en for 1, 2, ox·es for 3.
1. the adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used chiefly as a draft animal.
2. any member of the bovine family.
3. Informal. a clumsy, stupid fellow.
Damn, I supposed I should’ve looked that up before choosing this name. Let’s see what else is out there.
1. Slang term for the drug oxycontin.
2. A box cutter or razor carried as a weapon.
3. When something is too awkward for the word ‘awkward’
Hmmm… Is it too late to change my name? …It is? Right….
(Visited 104 times, 1 visits today)