This is a website to list your self as safe so if family can not reach you they will know.
For anyone that wants to know the status of their home.
Here is a list from the Gazette about the housing information
A meeting is set for 8 p.m. at UCCS Gallogly Events Center for residents to learn about the status of their homes.
Busses will leave evacuation shelters at 5:30 p.m. for the meeting. Check-in starts at 7 p.m. Residents should bring identification to gain meeting access. Counselors will be available.
Only residents from these streets may attend:
– Trevor Lane
– Linger Way
– Rossmere Street
– Tallesson Court
– Sandray Court
– Majestic Drive
– Ravina Court
– Regal View Road
– Stoneridge Drive
– Heartstone Lane
– Karamy Court
– Lionsgate Lane
– Hot Springs Court
– Jenner Court
– Brogans Bluff
– Darien Way
– Rayburn Way
– Braeburn Way
– Timora Way
– Mirror Lake Court
– Wilson Road
– Harbor Pines Point
– Yankton Place
– Chambrey Court
– Charing Court
– Courtney Drive
– Vantage Vista Drive
– Vantage Ridge Court
– Huffman Court
– Aubrey Way
– Van Reen Drive
– Alabaster Way
– Lannigan Street
El Paso County Human Services (food stamps, social services) to open temp. office Thurs at 17 N. Spruce Street.
Waldo Canyon Fire Public Information Center: (719) 520-7058; (720) 402-7935; (720) 202-4510; (720) 237-9947: (720) 237-3417
New evacuee shelter has been set up at Cripple Creek and Victor High Schools. #WaldoCanyonFire (via @SieraSantos)
RT @springsgov PRE-EVACUATION: N of Air Force Academy to County Line, West of I-25 incl Moument & Palmer Lake #WaldoCanyonFire
RT @springsgov PRE-EVACUATION Notice: PLEASANT VALLEY. See http://ow.ly/bRVBS for borders.
Info On The Waldo Canyon Fire
– Call 719-629-7322 or look under “Waldo Canyon” at http://www.inciweb.org/incident/2929/
– Evacuation Map Info at http://www3.gazette.com/fire/
– To check if a family member is at either the Summit Elementary School shelter in Divide or at the Cheyenne Mountain High School shelter in the Springs, call (719)785-2724
– All Souls Universal Church, 730 N. Tejon St., is open for evacuees and can accommodate small pets in crates. Call 719-633-7717
-Lewis Palmer High School: 1300 Higby in Monument
-Cheyenne Mountain High School: 1200 Cresta Road
-Southeast YMCA: 2190 Jet Wing Drive
Help With Evacuated Pets
the Humane Society just called and is in desperate need of crates, kennels, towels and blankets for the 2nd location they had to open at the Freedom Financial Expo Center. DO NOT BRING TO THE SHELTER AS THEY DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH EXTRA PEOPLE TO TRANSPORT. Please drop your donations off at the Freedom Financial Expo Center at 3050 N Nevada.
– The Humane Society of the Pikes Peak Region is currently FULL, however, this link provides info on other places taking in small evacuated animals and will have details on a second location provided by the Humane Society for small animal evacuees when it become available. They are also in need of donations to support the animals they are housing.: http://www.hsppr.org/page.aspx?pid=1145
– All Breed Rescue and Training: http://www.haveanicedog.org/
– Norris Penrose Equestrian Center: http://www.norrispenrose.com/directions/
*All of the places taking in animals are in need of various donations, so please check their sites for details. If nothing else, all of these facilities are being manned by volunteers and in this heat, I’m sure even some cold drinks would be much appreciated!
YMCA of the Pikes Peak Region: UPDATE WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 2:35 PM:
YMCA INVITES FIREFIGHTERS TO SHOWER AND RELAX AT ALL INDOOR YMCA’S AND INDOOR CITY-0WNED, Y-OPERATED RECREATION CENTERS, INCLUDING TRI-LAKES, BRIARGATE, GARDEN RANCH, DOWNTOWN, SOUTHEAST AND FOUNTAIN YMCA FAMILY CENTERS AND COTTONWOOD CREEK MEMORIAL PARK RECREATION CENTER.
GET AWAY FROM SMOKE, HEAT, JUNE 27, 1-4 PM Members of the community being affected by the smoke and heat can get temporary relief at any indoor YMCA Family Center and indoor City-owned, Y-operated Recreation Center at no charge today from 1-4pm. Locations details are ppymca.org DONATIONS WELCOME All indoor Y’s and indoor City-owned, Y-operated recreation centers and Meridian Ranch and Cordera recreation centers are accepting donations for Care and Share.
Day Camp for Children of Evacuees
Children of evacuated families, ages 5-12 at Day Camp 6 pm. Go to ppymca for specific locations. UPDATE
For more information, contact:
Mary Beth Burichin, Marketing & Community Relations Director