9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Feel fancy and listen to Tool at the same time. DO IT!
Since I have been off for various reasons on Wednesdays, mostly concerts, in the last three weeks I haven’t been able to post up a new cover! Well I am back and ready to rock with Ghost. Maybe you caught them at the Paramount last week, it was a killer show and they are always […]
Earlier today Korn dropped a tune on us from the upcoming album The Serenity of Suffering, called Take Me. Check it out and don’t forget to get your tickets to see Korn on Wednesday, Rocktober 19th.
Over the weekend Halestorm played the Rock Carnival in New Jersey. Right before the Halestorm set Lzzy joined noted AC/DC impersonator and comedian Jim Breuer on stage for a rendition of AC/DC’s Shoot To Thrill. Check out the video below!
Last week The Pretty Reckless dropped a new music video for their tune Take Me Down. You’ll find this jam on the upcoming album Who You Selling For. You can also catch them at the Ogden Theatre on November 28th. Check it out!
Living dead man Rob Zombie dropped a new video for his latest tune, Gore Whore, today. As you would expect the video is full of gross ghouls and his hot wife. Check it out!