9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Last week I spoke to Kimberly and Junior of One-Eyed Doll and Alexia of Eyes Set to Kill before their Sunshine Studios Live show last weekend. If you missed those interviews you can check them out below.
On Record Store Day, April 16th, Metallica is releasing the limited edition album Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité, Metallica!. The album is a live recording from a show at the Bataclan in Paris from 2003. That venue name probably sounds familiar as it was the location of the terrorist attack last year when the Eagles of Death […]
Maybe you caught the lyric video for Well, Everybody’s F’ing in a UFO that I posted a few weeks ago. The official video for that tune is now out and still very unsuitable for work. Warning – lots of F bombs and alien penis.
The Butcher Babies are headed to Sunshine Studios Live this Friday night for the 8th anniversary of the local venue. So tonight I saw we Hump The Covers Off with the lovely ladies from Butcher Babies and pull a track off their 2014 covers EP, Uncovered. All five of the tracks on that EP kick ass, […]
Shinedown takes over the City Auditorium this Sunday, and to celebrate tonight we Hump The Covers Off with a tune that is not only their most famous cover, but possibly one of their most famous songs, the Lynyrd Skynyrd classic Simple Man. Throw your lighter in the air and come hang with us for a […]
It’s official, Dave Grohl is out of the Foo Fighters and ex-boyband member and former Mr. Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, has taken his place. Armageddon is nigh!