9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
I am one of those lucky people who have a birthday that falls on a holiday, for me it is Thanksgiving, once every 7 years. This year I am turning 50, and as any 50 year old there are only three things I want. If you feel so inclined to wish me a happy birthday […]
Recently the Guinness Book of World Records named Kazuhiro Watanabe as the person with the tallest mohawk. It is impressive, I will give you that. But not everyone wants a large mohawk, sometimes a large mohawk is uncomfortable. My mohawk, although smaller than Watanabe’s, is still average. Average is good enough, right? Right?
Check out this video of me hitting the track with driver Richie Altmann from RacewithRusty.com during the tech inspection for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb from earlier today!
Here at Kilo we have a lot of unique stuff. Like this body bag. Could it have been used? Who knows, all I know is that it is cool as s***! It doesn’t look like much from this side, but if we turn it over we get this. In This Moment Saving Abel 10 Years […]
It’s come to my attention that some people don’t know what we are talking about when we reference the Black Dog when we are out and about on the streets. Consider this your primer. The Black Dog is a mythical hell-beast that eats little old ladies for breakfast and is fueled by the souls of […]
Since I’ve been slackin’ on the bloggin’ I decided to take a bunch of pictures from around the station and throw them all up. They don’t all connect, but I think you’ll enjoy them. Here are two of the four pages in the studio of the Kilo Koncerts headed to the area. I can’t show […]