9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Earlier in the week I got to interview Brandon Perna, if you missed it live here is your chance to hear it, or listen again and re-live the excitement! I’ve also included an episode of his series, That’s Good Broncos, it’s funny sh*t, check it out.
Earlier in the week we heard the news that David Bowie passed away from a battle with cancer. On Twitter various musicians were paying tribute to Bowie, as happens when a major figure in the music community passes away. One of those paying tribute was Spider One from Powerman 5000 who tweeted a link to […]
If German music and Christmas decorations penetrating each other gets you off then you are in the right place. It’s Psychostick. It’s Rammstein. It’s not Rammstein. It’s Psychostick!
This week I feature a cover tune that I have been wanting to do for a while, but haven’t had a chance too with all the time off around the holiday’s. Now is the time. You might have heard this one already, it was released on Disturbed’s newest album, Immortalized. In true Disturbed fashion they […]
Welcome to 2016, if you were partying it up and missed the big top 30 rock tunes of 2015 with me last night here is your chance to catch up. The full countdown is here for you in video form, whether they were official videos, live videos or lyric videos these are the images that […]
For this week’s Hump The Covers Off I give you a bag full of goodies in the form of Bad Religion’s Christmas covers album called, appropriately enough, Christmas Songs. The full album clocks in at just over 19 minutes, which seems short, but in Bad Religion style they jam nine songs in. So krank this […]