9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
I was reminded of this cover when DevilDriver came through Denver recently and it struck me that for some reason I have never featured it even though it was extremely popular just a few years ago. The original version of Sail was a smash hit for the band AWOLNation (another band that combines two words […]
Mastodon dropped another new song of their upcoming album Emperor Of Sand, today. The track is called Andromeda. Take a listen and don’t forget that the new album drops March 31st and you can catch Mastodon live at the Fillmore on April 24th!
Today Avatar dropped a space themed video for their latest tune, New Land, off their most recent album, Feathers & Flesh. Even though the video takes place in space it isn’t a slick and futuristic video, in fact it kind of reminds me of The Smashing Pumpkins video for Tonight, Tonight, which took a space […]
Red Hot Chili Peppers + Black Sabbath, it’s like Oz’s wet dream. There’s not much to say about this instrumental cover of War Pigs, except that the Chili Peppers put their signature funky spin on the metal god’s tune. Check it out!
If you didn’t know Tantric bassist Scott Wilson calls Colorado Springs home and you can often catch him between Tantric shows at Sunshine Studios Live where he produces music for both local and national acts. So I was excited when I saw that he is hitting the road again with Tantric lead singer Hugo Ferreira, […]
What if we lived in a world where one person posted sh*tty flute versions of songs on YouTube? Well that world is a reality with the Sh*ttyfluted channel. So if you have ever wanted to hear all 7 mins of Metallica’s One done by what sounds like a 5 year old hopped up on 7 […]