9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Here at Kilo we have a lot of unique stuff. Like this body bag. Could it have been used? Who knows, all I know is that it is cool as s***! It doesn’t look like much from this side, but if we turn it over we get this. In This Moment Saving Abel 10 Years […]
It’s come to my attention that some people don’t know what we are talking about when we reference the Black Dog when we are out and about on the streets. Consider this your primer. The Black Dog is a mythical hell-beast that eats little old ladies for breakfast and is fueled by the souls of […]
Since I’ve been slackin’ on the bloggin’ I decided to take a bunch of pictures from around the station and throw them all up. They don’t all connect, but I think you’ll enjoy them. Here are two of the four pages in the studio of the Kilo Koncerts headed to the area. I can’t show […]
Earlier this week one I was just shooting the s*** with a friend and she said threw an odd bet out at me. She said that she thinks I could get 50 people to bow to me at Kilo remotes in a month. She wins the bet if 50 people bow to me which means […]
Here are the music videos for the some of the new rock we’re playing. Make sure that you know what your friends are talking about and watch ‘em!
There is a large area near the Kilo studios where bad things go to die. I call this place the Kilo graveyard. Among other things buried here there is a giant dismantled satellite dish, an handmade motorized airplane made with materials that may have been illegally obtained at one time, probably a few hidden stashes […]