9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
If Billy Corgan and Marilyn Manson f’ed and had a kid all I know is that it would be tall, pale and have a weird name. But they aren’t having a kid together, unless you count their birthing of a kickass version of Ava Adore which happened earlier tonight in London at a Smashing Pumpkins […]
Orange Goblin are coming to the Summit Music Hall with Down on December 17th. I spoke with lead singer Ben Ward about not saying no to Phil Anselmo, the Lord of the Rings, and birthday celebrations on the road.
Creed frontman Scott Stapp is broke and living in a Holiday Inn. He says that he was robbed of all of his wealth. At least he has friends at the Holiday Inn, like the cleaning people, that he can greet… Scott Stapp, he broke
If we learn nothing else from this video I think it’s safe to say that Taco Bell has a natural predator in all of the members of Beartooth.
AC/DC? Check! Circles? Check! Headbanging? Check! What else do you need?
A few weeks ago after Wayne Static passed away I went on YouTube and just started watching anything I could find with him in it. I just sat there for hours watching interview after interview and song after song. One of the videos I found was with Wayne at a party hanging with Dimebag Darrell […]