9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
We’ve got more Metallica from their show last week in Denver. The band shot this live video for Wherever I May Roam from the concert. Unfortunately there aren’t many crowd shots but it will let you relive the moment if you were there!
Shattered Sun released their debut album Hope Within Hatred in 2015 and I think it was an underrated album, it was one of my favorite of the year! The band is back with a new album The Evolution Of Anger dropping in July. The first single off the new album is called Burn It Down, […]
Were you at the show? Do you see yourself in this video from the Metallica show last night? Take a look!
Today marks one year since Prince passed away at his home in Minnesota. To mark that occasion I’ve got a cover from Corey Taylor of Prince’s Little Red Corvette. The tune originally appeared on Prince’s 1999 album which came out in 1982. Taylor’s version was recorded in 2015 at his book/solo tour when it stopped […]
Beartooth, the Ohio rockers known for their high energy shows, are taking things a little more chill on the deluxe edition of their latest album Aggressive. Earlier today two acoustic tracks from that deluxe release were posted to the Red Bull Records YouTube. Get yourself a cup of chamomile tea and find a comfy seat as […]
I’ve got some respect for Snoop Dogg, he knows how to brand himself and is very successful, but this minute and twenty two seconds is just painful. I’m sorry.