9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Tomorrow night Three Days Grace takes over the stage at the Colorado State Fair. Let’s first go back a few years to the Transit of Venus tour where they tore it up with a cover of Limp Bizkit’s Break Stuff. I remember seeing Three Days Grace with Shinedown on this tour at the 1st Bank […]
One of the best things to come out of the remake of the movie The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo was the cover of Led Zeppelin’s Immigrant Song from Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails, Karen O of the Yeah Yeah Yeah’s and Atticus Ross. Not to discount the movie at all, but this moody […]
This week we throw down on Hump The Covers Off a day late, since I don’t hump the covers off in the morning, only at night. Last night Coal Chamber hit the stage at the Black Sheep and that inspired me to feature their cover of Peter Gabriel’s Shock the Monkey. This cover can be […]
2015 is shaping up to be a great year for Motorhead. They are dropping a new album, Bad Magic, at the end of the month. You can also catch them in Denver as part of Riot Fest, the big three day festival also lands at the end of the month. So let’s get dirty with […]
Last night the End of Times Tour with Marilyn Manson and The Smashing Pumpkins came to an end in Nashville, TN. Maybe you caught them when they rolled through Red Rocks earlier this summer. All throughout the tour I expect Billy and Manson to hope between sets and team up on songs, but it never […]
Tonight on Hump The Covers Off it’s Hatebreed covering Slayer’s Ghosts of War. What the f*** else do you need to know? Hit play! For more Hump The Covers Off check out my blog archive.