9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
It was 21 years ago today that Rage Against The Machine took to the fabled stages of Saturday Night Live, for the first and last time. It was a quick trip, after the band performed their hit Bulls On Parade they were escorted from the building, not allowed to play their second song. The biggest […]
Tonight we hump through the Wednesday with the lead singer of Trivium, Matt Heafy, and his solo acoustic cover of the Radiohead tune Exit Music (For A Film). Radiohead’s most covered song is probably Creep, but Matt chooses a deeper cut off the band’s 1997 release, OK Computer, instead. If you’re familiar with the original […]
Former Slipknot bassist Paul Gray passed away in 2010 but would have been 45 this past Saturday had he survived his health problems. His birthday passing reminded me of this clip of Corey Taylor getting his Paul Gray tribute tattoo back in 2011. The piece was filmed for the show NY Ink and aired on […]
Red Sun Rising has been riding a high wave from their major label debut album Polyester Zeal. The band was recently on the road with Pop Evil and in between finishing up the tour and working on a new album they found time to drop a video for a new cover of the Alanis Morrissette […]
I know there are people who eat bugs, and like to eat bugs, but I am not one of those people. It looks like the guys from Papa Roach might be the kind of people who do eat bugs and like it! The band got the low down on bug eating and even tasted tested […]
At the Forum in L.A. last night Serj Tankian of System of a Down showed up to the Game Of Thrones Live Music Experience to sing the popular tune from the show, The Rains Of Castamere. After he finished the song Serj went into the crowd and brutally murdered everyone. Come on, you had to see […]