9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Ox, a name shrouded in mystery and intrigue. Or at least that’s what I tell myself. Turns out Ox is neither mysterious or intriguing, but it does have a few different meanings. From Dictionary.com ox noun, plural ox·en for 1, 2, ox·es for 3. 1. the adult castrated male of the genus Bos, used chiefly […]
You haven’t asked for it, but you’re going to get it whether you like it or not! In addition to my current weekend overnight shifts you’ll now be able to listen to me Saturday and Sunday from noon to 6pm! I’m also in the market for a more luxurious cardboard box.
Here at the Kilo Studios we often get interesting packages in the mail with all kinds of random stuff. Sometimes we get amazing end of the world condoms! That’s right, end of the world specific condoms! Here is the real question, maybe the end of the world is theoretical and won’t happen on the 21st […]
I am one of those lucky people who have a birthday that falls on a holiday, for me it is Thanksgiving, once every 7 years. This year I am turning 50, and as any 50 year old there are only three things I want. If you feel so inclined to wish me a happy birthday […]
Recently the Guinness Book of World Records named Kazuhiro Watanabe as the person with the tallest mohawk. It is impressive, I will give you that. But not everyone wants a large mohawk, sometimes a large mohawk is uncomfortable. My mohawk, although smaller than Watanabe’s, is still average. Average is good enough, right? Right?
Check out this video of me hitting the track with driver Richie Altmann from RacewithRusty.com during the tech inspection for the Pikes Peak Hill Climb from earlier today!