9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
It’s a very big news day for Avatar, the band announced a new album called Avatar Country which comes out January 12th. The disc seems to be another concept album with the band in charge of an entire country and all of the titles of tracks on the album featuring the word king. To give […]
I just read some news that Hoobastank signed a new contract with a record label out of Australia, so that means that new music might be coming, but more importantly it reminded me that the band worked with Denny’s on their own burrito back in 2008. The Hooburrito was imagined by the band as the […]
Hollywood Undead are taking the stage, outdoors, at the Black Sheep tonight. So let’s take a listen to a cover they released in 2009, off of the Desperate Measures CD/DVD it’s their cover of Operation Ivy’s Bad Town. The track has a funky horn sound that you don’t really get with Hollywood Undead tracks but […]
Avenged Sevenfold have been on a tear releasing new covers over the last few weeks. Their latest is the Pink Floyd fan favorite Wish You Were Here. The video they released along with the track shows a lot of behind the scenes footage of the band on tour. Take a look! For more Hump The […]
The newest film in the Star Wars universe is called The Last Jedi and it comes out in December. Take a look at the first trailer for the new movie here!