9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
There is a large area near the Kilo studios where bad things go to die. I call this place the Kilo graveyard. Among other things buried here there is a giant dismantled satellite dish, an handmade motorized airplane made with materials that may have been illegally obtained at one time, probably a few hidden stashes […]
Rob Zombie is one of my favorite artists. I love his music and I love his movies. Here at Kilo we have a few things Zombie that I thought I’d share with you. Here is a White Zombie poster that is autographed. Here is a tour poster from 2006. And here is another poster for […]
One of the best parts of Kilo Kontrol is all the signed axes on the wall. Avenged Sevenfold Audioslave Zakk Wylde Alice in Chains (among others) I know what you’re thinking, and yes, we can take them down and kill it any time we want!
Here is a slightly modified survery similar to what I have answered on this site. Copy, paste and answer it so I can find out who you are and what you dig! 1. Favorite album – 2. Favorite concert ever – 3. Favorite porn star – 4. Collects – 5. First album you ever bought […]
Ross Ford has a unique way of picking winners for football games during the season, he brings in some reptiles from Scales and Tails and has those reptiles munch on some rodents. Well Ross has to have a place to let the massacre happen, here it is, the box of death. As you can see, […]
We’ve been doing some remodeling here at Kilo Kontrol. In thre lobby there used to be a giant planter, it was probably added some time in 1852. It’s been removed and there is now a large area for us to fill. A few options that have been thrown around; a scorpion pit, a puppy adotion […]