9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
This poor toddler is just trying to listen to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star when this Amazon Alexa unit starts spouting out a bunch of porn search terms. Did it accidentally find the dad’s search history or just bad ginger luck? The only lesson I am taking away from this is to never trust computers.
Earlier today Austin Carlile posted a message on his Twitter account letting fans know that because of health issues he is leaving his band, Of Mice & Men. As he mentions in his post he has been battling health issues for years and has had to cancel tours recently as his health has deteriorated. Read […]
Three young kids killed it while shredding some Metallica tunes on a boardwalk in KC. I feel even more inadequate.
When looking for a cover to feature this week something strange happened, this Seether cover of the Wham! tune Careless Whisper, fell into my lap right after George Michael died. You may not remember the song but the opening saxophone segment is unforgettable. Seether does their best to put a rockin’ spin on the song […]
About two weeks ago I went on air and said that there was NO way we were getting new Nine Inch Nails before the end of year, as promised by Trent Reznor. Well this is me eating a giant slice of humble pie because here it is, new Nine Inch Nails. The tune is called […]
Apocalyptica, noted cellists, first came to the attention of the world with their cover of Little Drummer Boy/Oh Holy Night. That’s right, before any of their famous Metallica covers this was the first thing they ever did. Check out this melodic, kick ass cover and have a Happy Christmas! For more Hump The Covers Off […]