9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
This week I have decided to feature a cover that was requested by Kilo rocker Jeff. Nonpoint covered the Pantera tune 5 Minutes Alone back in 2010 and since the band is coming into town next week at the Black Sheep I thought this was the perfect time to share Jeff’s request with the rest […]
Last Friday night Mastodon made a stop in Alabama on tour, home of Brent Hinds, and he decided to make the most of his return by asking his girlfriend Raisa Moreno to marry him! The singer asked the crowd if they wanted to see “the coolest encore ever” before bringing his girlfriend on stage in […]
Anthrax released a cover of the Kansas tune Carry On Wayward Son on their latest release, the deluxe vinyl edition of For All Kings. You’ve probably heard the song on Krank It or Kram It or maybe you heard that the band played the song live for the first time just a few days ago at […]
Earlier today Highly Suspect dropped a video for their new single Little One. The video has lead singer Johnny Stevens freaking out and smashing his way through a thrift store before being arrested by police, bandmates Rich and Ryan Meyer, at the end. Check it out!
Mastodon are running hot right now. The band released their new album Emperor Of Sand on March 31st and took the #1 spot for album sales that following week. Additionally they have been beefing with some new social media company on Twitter that is calling themselves Mastodon, to hilariously confusing results. They are also on […]
Seether has been dropping new tunes from their upcoming album, Poison The Parish, pretty regularly over the last few weeks. The latest is a song called Nothing Left. Take a listen!