9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Welcome to the Halloween edition of Hump The Covers Off, tonight we take a creepy song from Sabbath, Children of the Grave, and mix it up with the equally as Halloween appropriate White Zombie. Taken off the 1994 covers album Nativity in Black this tune will be sure to set the mood for whatever sh*t […]
Since Korn will be in Colorado next week to rock their debut album in full at the Fillmore, and Halloween is right around the corner, let’s hit up Korn’s cover of the tune Kidnap The Sandy Claws from the Nightmare Before Christmas album Nightmare Revisited. You might be familiar with Marilyn Manson’s cover of This Is […]
There are a lot of bands who hit the scene in the mid-90’s who are celebrating their 20th anniversary this year or next. One of those bands is Kittie, who formed in 1996. Next year as part of their 20th anniversary they are throwing down on a documentary which is currently in development. I am […]
Yesterday I showed you the new video for XIX from Slipknot. Well tonight I have a video with even MORE nudity and much more not safe for work-ness. If you aren’t allowed to watch, or you get offended by boobs, head back now. I present to you Till Lindemann’s Fish On.
Watch it. But watch out, there are naked ladies and bad words.
Tonight we Hump The Covers Off with Trivium and their cover of the title track off of the self-titled debut album from Iron Maiden. You will find this cover on the deluxe edition of Trivium’s 2008 album Shogun. It just f*cking rocks! For more Hump The Covers Off check out my blog archive.