9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Last night at the Whiskey-A-Go-Go in L.A. many of Wayne Static’s friends came out for a huge tribute concert to honor the lead singer and guitarist who passed away last year. Snot reunited for a performance and the remaining members of Static’s solo backing band played the entirety of the Static-X debut Wisconsin Death Trip. […]
Looks like Marilyn Manson’s new album, The Pale Emperor, was posted to Soundcloud earlier today, a week ahead of it’s official release date. Take a listen, what do you think? Want to own it? We’ll be giving away copies once it hits the streets, keep it locked!
We’re a few days out from the top 40 rock tracks of 2014 and I thought we should take a look at back at the tunes and the videos they inspired (or at least a live version if the band hasn’t made a video yet), let’s count it down, again! 40. Romantic Dreams – Deftones […]
Due to the highly hideous nature of radio DJ’s not many people get to see the inside of a radio studio. That’s both good and bad. Good, because you’re spared from having to look at us, and bad because you don’t get to see all the cool stuff that we have hanging on the walls. […]
If Billy Corgan and Marilyn Manson f’ed and had a kid all I know is that it would be tall, pale and have a weird name. But they aren’t having a kid together, unless you count their birthing of a kickass version of Ava Adore which happened earlier tonight in London at a Smashing Pumpkins […]
Orange Goblin are coming to the Summit Music Hall with Down on December 17th. I spoke with lead singer Ben Ward about not saying no to Phil Anselmo, the Lord of the Rings, and birthday celebrations on the road.