9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
With a combined age of only 34 these three sisters with major skills take on Metallica’s Enter Sandman and kill it. They have more talent at such a young age than I will ever have. Gotta thank Kilo rocker Eric Johnson on Facebook for the heads up on this video.
On this hump day we blast the Slipknot tune Eyeless from Bring Me The Horizon. This cover can be found on the BmtH album Count Your Blessings. If you’re only familiar with Bring Me The Horizon from their latest album Sempiternal than you’ll notice that this tune is much harder than you’re used too, but […]
You may have seen Maynard’s charming April Fool’s joke, a “leak” of a new Tool song. If not here it is: In honor of Tool on this April Fool’s day I give you old Tool that’s not Tool, it is their cover of Led Zepplin’s No Quarter. You might be most familiar with this cover from […]
It’s… I don’t… what the fu….?
This Wednesday’s Hump The Covers Off takes us back to 2012, The Pretty Reckless playing in L.A. and joined by John Dolmayan of System of a Down for a cover of SOAD’s tune Aerials. Although this song was everywhere and is one of System of a Down’s most popular songs Taylor Momsen is able to […]
What’s the worst part of owning a cat? Besides being a lonely cat person? Having to deal with the litter box. Well here is a thing about cat scat set to the tune Man In A Box from Alice in Chains. Enjoy?