9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Remember a few weeks ago when Slipknot posted a video of fan shot footage from their 2015 Red Rocks show for their song Before I Forget? Well they are back with a new fan shot video from the same show for Killpop, do you see yourself or anyone you know?
Jonathan Davis, lead singer of Korn, just started a campaign to help combat bullying and suicide. Davis is selling a specially created t-shirt design with part of the proceeds going to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention and the Stomp Out Bullying organizations. You can see Davis’ Facebook post announcing the launch of the campaign […]
Motionless In White are on the End Is Here tour with Falling In Reverse. On Friday last week they were in Arizona where they dropped a cover of System Of A Down’s Chop Suey. I think they did a great job of keeping with the tone of the original, take a listen, what do you […]
The Maida Vale studios in London have played host to some great short sessions with a ton of bands over the decades. Just recently we got two, Metallica and Korn! Check these live versions and interviews recorded at the Maida Vale studios below.
Breaking Benjamin dropped a new video today for their latest single Never Again. The video is about three people who find some weird ass drug, lose their minds as they age rapidly and then disintegrate. Check it out!
Early today Disturbed posted a video of them warming before a show in Glasgow and David Draiman decides to sing the tune Immortalized in a high chipmunk-esque voice. It’s weird, check it out!