9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
From the minds that brought you heavy metal xmas cards come heavy metal Valentine’s Day cards. Even though it might be too late to get them shipped to you in enough time for this Valentine’s any time is a good time to send someone a card with Lemmy that says “Love Me Like A Reptile”! […]
In the last few months the Disturbed cover Sound of Silence has been everywhere. Disturbed isn’t the only band to cover the Simon and Garfunkel tune though, in 2008 The Smashing Pumpkins had a short tour where they covered the song live. This version is vastly different from both the original and the Disturbed cover […]
Maybe you have seen The Revenant, the new movie where Leonard DiCaprio is mauled by a grizzly bear. Here is video from a bear attack that’s easily as distressing. Or not.
AC/DC are bringing their sold out show to Denver at the Pepsi Center on Monday. If you got qualified for our ticket giveaway tomorrow, good luck! In celebration of the upcoming show let’s rock out to the Chuck Berry tune School Days, as covered by AC/DC on their 1975 album T.N.T. This is an old […]
Breaking Benjamin has been on tour and at a recent stop in Nashville lead singer Benjamin Burnley hit the mic to pay tribute to Korn with an acoustic version of their tune Clown. There’s not much else to say, it kicks ass so stop wasting time and hit play! For more Hump The Covers off […]