9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Shinedown takes over the City Auditorium this Sunday, and to celebrate tonight we Hump The Covers Off with a tune that is not only their most famous cover, but possibly one of their most famous songs, the Lynyrd Skynyrd classic Simple Man. Throw your lighter in the air and come hang with us for a […]
It’s official, Dave Grohl is out of the Foo Fighters and ex-boyband member and former Mr. Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey, has taken his place. Armageddon is nigh!
Bombastic. Outrageous. Hair. Just three of the small handful of words used to describe Steel Panther. Catch them tomorrow night at the Fillmore in Denver, and to get you ready here is a cover of the Journey anthem Don’t Stop Believin’. They’ve never stopped believin’ in the 80’s and neither should you. For more Hump The Covers […]
Rob Zombie recently released the single Well, Everybody’s F*cking in a UFO off the upcoming album The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser which comes out at the end of April. The song is crazy and the frenetic style in which Zombie sings makes it a little difficult to tell what exactly he […]
This month we were treated to a stop on The End, the final tour for Black Sabbath, as well as a show just last night from Megadeth at the Fillmore in Denver. In tribute to both of those concerts, and bands, let’s hump the covers off on this Wednesday with a tribute to Sabbath from […]
*Disclaimer: I don’t speak Korean, I also cannot read Korean.* A few weeks ago Jack Black was on a South Korean tv show, and I think the goal of the tv show was to compete to become the next president of South Korean. I don’t know. But I believe he won the competition and subsequently […]