9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Tonight as we Hump The Covers Off I also throw you a concert warm-up. Sepultura is headed to the Summit Music Hall on the 13th of June, just ten days from now, so I thought it would be appropriate if we feature something from them. How about this shredding, and at the same time funky, […]
Today we throw down on another cover of my favorite band, the Smashing Pumpkins, this time by Sick Puppies and their rendition of Cherub Rock. You may not know but Sick Puppies got noticed for their covers of Pumpkins tunes and turned it into a record deal when they first got started. This cover starts […]
This Wednesday as we Hump The Covers Off we meet at a bittersweet intersection. This past weekend Rock on the Range took over Columbus, Ohio. Also this past weekend marked the 5 year anniversary of the passing of Ronnie James Dio. So today we combine the two and present Killswitch Engage covering Dio’s Holy Diver, […]
This past weekend at Sunshine Studios Live the bands Flaw and Seasons After rocked the house. But what no one expected was 6-year-old Brendan, who took the stage with Seasons After for their hit Lights Out, to take to the stage so well and kill the tune, not even his own father! I spoke to […]
Radiohead’s Creep has been covered many times by many bands, and during Korn’s Unplugged performance in 2007 they gave it a shot too. You can find this cover on their Unplugged album or you can find it here, enjoy. For more Hump The Covers Off check out my blog archive.
Metallica ripped it up on stage at Rock in Rio USA festival in Las Vegas over the weekend. But did Lars Ulrich rip up his undies and have to borrow a pair from his wife? This photo was taken by a fan during Metallica’s set and it looks like Lars is rocking a thong. But it […]