9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
This week as we Hump The Covers Off we take a stab at Britney Spears’ Toxic as performed by Illinois rockers Local H. You can find this version on Local H’s 2005 album Alive ’05. My favorite part of this song are pseudo drug references just years before Britney lost her mind, presumably because of […]
Have you ever wanted to control a moshpit? Make people go as hard and as fast in the pit as you want? Control them like puppets? Of course you do! Now with the help of Beartooth you can do exactly that. Play God and make the people dots dance to your every whim. Do you […]
Mea culpa, I forgot to post last week’s Hump The Covers Off, I had the post ready to go and just blanked on actually hitting post. Oops! So this week to make up for it I am going to Hump The Covers Off in a menage a trois, three bands, same tune. Today Realm, Godhead […]
Japan, home to used panty vending machines and sex robots brings us the next great television hit, handjob karaoke! The show is actually called Sing What Happens, but what happens is a string of guys try to sing karaoke while getting attended to by an attractive “nurse” to see who can last the longest and […]
Limited to 3000 and set to be released this coming Saturday, Record Store Day 2015, Stone Sour is dropping an EP with cover’s from Metallica, Alice In Chains, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and KISS. The EP, titled Meanwhile In Burbank, is being spun on Krank It or Kram It this week with Sid Black at […]
With a combined age of only 34 these three sisters with major skills take on Metallica’s Enter Sandman and kill it. They have more talent at such a young age than I will ever have. Gotta thank Kilo rocker Eric Johnson on Facebook for the heads up on this video.