9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Concert season doesn’t get into the full swing for a few more months, but a lot of great shows are getting booked for the the next few weeks including Saving Abel at Sunshine Studios Live. I found a cover the band did of Lynyrd Skynyrd’s Simple Man. The best part of this live cover? It […]
This Friday Of Mice & Men will be dropping their first new album since singer Austin Carlile left the band at the end of 2016. The new album is called Defy and features a cover of the Pink Floyd mega hit Money. Everyone not living under a rock for the past thirty years knows the […]
I like it when a band goes outside of their genre for a cover tune. Like last week’s Three Days Grace cover today Hell Or Highwater leave their lane for a cover of OutKast’s Ms. Jackson. The rap duo originally dropped this track in 2000 on their Stankonia album and Hell Or Highwater have brought […]
Three Days Grace has been in the studio a while working on a followup to 2015’s Human album. It sounds like we will get that new album this year. In the meantime at the end of 2017 the band posted a cover on their YouTube channel from when they were just messing around in the […]
The top 30 tracks of 2017 was counted down last Sunday with Oz. Maybe you were passed out drunk by 7 and missed it! Well here are all of the top 30 tracks in video form for you to relive 2017 and the top tracks as voted on by the Kilo Nation! 30. Prophets Of […]
2018 is days away and for me there is one cover that typifies New Years Eve more than any other. And that is Jimi Hendrix, live at the Fillmore in San Francisco in 1969, doing a killer version of Auld Lang Syne. I say let the confetti fall, pop the champagne, kiss the one you […]