9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
So this guy, Peter Ness, or P. Ness, decided to record a video of online blackjack dealers welcoming him to the tables to play. Probably the best video you’ll see all week.
Football is back! Tonight the defending champs hit the field for their first pre-season game of the season. I am so excited to see how the team does this year! A few years ago we had the following blue and orange banners created for use on social media, perfect for a Facebook banner photo for […]
This past Friday Tantric hit the stage at Sunshine Studios Live with Trapt and locals The Endless Line, He Kill 3, and Randy Bennett Project. This isn’t the only time that Tantric will be playing the Colorado stage as they will be part of the Make America Rock Again tour that will roll through the […]
Today marks the 19th anniversary of Halestorm, the band formed by sister and brother duo Lzzy and Arejay Hale. Earlier today Arejay posted this photo of the two on Instagram. What’s your favorite Halestorm tune? Here's a blast from the past for ya!! 1997-2016 #halestormturns19 A photo posted by Arejay Hale (@officialarejayhale) on Aug 9, […]
This past weekend at the Wacken fest in Germany Dio joined the stage with the Dio Disciples for the tune We Rock. Don’t worry, it wasn’t a sick Weekend at Bernie’s situation, rather, a hologram of Dio was created and sang along with the band before throwing some devil horns in the air. According to […]
Here’s the full audio of Tool live from Pepsi Center in 2002.