9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Last month Theory Of A Deadman released a single and video for their cover of the classic Hallelujah. At first I thought the video was going to take a weird John Wick turn, which doesn’t really work with the flow of the song, but it didn’t, spoiler alert. Check it out! For more Hump The […]
If you missed the New Year’s Eve Top 30 Kountdown of 2016 with Bobby Oz over the weekend you can have your own kountdown right here as I feature all 30 tracks in reverse order. Let’s get it started! 30. Invincible – 12 Foot Ninja 29. Feel Invincible – Skillet 28. Square Hammer – Ghost […]
This poor toddler is just trying to listen to Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star when this Amazon Alexa unit starts spouting out a bunch of porn search terms. Did it accidentally find the dad’s search history or just bad ginger luck? The only lesson I am taking away from this is to never trust computers.
Earlier today Austin Carlile posted a message on his Twitter account letting fans know that because of health issues he is leaving his band, Of Mice & Men. As he mentions in his post he has been battling health issues for years and has had to cancel tours recently as his health has deteriorated. Read […]
Three young kids killed it while shredding some Metallica tunes on a boardwalk in KC. I feel even more inadequate.
When looking for a cover to feature this week something strange happened, this Seether cover of the Wham! tune Careless Whisper, fell into my lap right after George Michael died. You may not remember the song but the opening saxophone segment is unforgettable. Seether does their best to put a rockin’ spin on the song […]