9 things you need to know about OX
1. Favorite album – Smashing Pumpkins M.C.I.S.
2. Favorite concert ever – Pumpkins at the Ogden ’08
3. Favorite porn star – All the cute redhead girls
4. Collects – Hoodies, Vinyl, and doll heads… that’s not weird is it?
5. First album you ever bought – Alcohol washed that out a long time ago
6. Dream ride – Plymouth Prowler, it’s got a fat ass!
7. Butt man? Boob man? Leg man? Why? – I enjoy zaftig ladies
8. If you weren’t a jock, what would you be doing? – Working a horrible telemarketing job
9. Describe yourself in 9 words – Creep, Weirdo, what the hell am I doing here?
Click post titles to read more and get links!
Due to the highly hideous nature of radio DJ’s not many people get to see the inside of a radio studio. That’s both good and bad. Good, because you’re spared from having to look at us, and bad because you don’t get to see all the cool stuff that we have hanging on the walls. […]
If Billy Corgan and Marilyn Manson f’ed and had a kid all I know is that it would be tall, pale and have a weird name. But they aren’t having a kid together, unless you count their birthing of a kickass version of Ava Adore which happened earlier tonight in London at a Smashing Pumpkins […]
Orange Goblin are coming to the Summit Music Hall with Down on December 17th. I spoke with lead singer Ben Ward about not saying no to Phil Anselmo, the Lord of the Rings, and birthday celebrations on the road.
Creed frontman Scott Stapp is broke and living in a Holiday Inn. He says that he was robbed of all of his wealth. At least he has friends at the Holiday Inn, like the cleaning people, that he can greet… Scott Stapp, he broke
If we learn nothing else from this video I think it’s safe to say that Taco Bell has a natural predator in all of the members of Beartooth.
AC/DC? Check! Circles? Check! Headbanging? Check! What else do you need?